Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Feels Like Spring

We're getting hit with some 60 degree weather this week. I got up this morning and ran four miles, to 97th and back, and got swept up in nostalgia. It felt and looked this way back in October when I'd get up early to train for the marathon. I was even listening to the same mix I made specifically for training. It needs to be updated. I'm sick of Nelly Furtado and Black-Eyed Peas. Well, it's going to get cold again. There's a storm coming tonight and, by Friday, the temp should be back down to the 40's. This is how Spring works.

Speaking of beautiful weather, I spent the weekend in Tampa planning the wedding. Date is set for March 7, 2008 at The Lange Farm in Dade City. I never thought I'd get married on a farm, but when Mom and I saw the place Sunday morning we fell in love. It's beautiful. We can have the ceremony and cocktail hour outside, and a reception in a gorgeous Garden House. I am finally having fun planning now that there's something to plan. Now, I have to get in shape so I can try on dresses.

Oh, my taxes!

I'm not registered for any races coming up. I think the Brooklyn Half is next on my list.

No comments: