Wednesday, November 01, 2006

THE NOT SO SMART THINGS WE DO

Two of my three sisters descend upon me and my home tomorrow afternoon, so tonight I went grocery shopping at Whole Foods. $110.00 later I'm trying to carry five heavy bags by myself to my place which isn't very far under normal circumstances; under the weight of whole foods it's at least seven miles away. I hail a cab and I'm home in four minutes... $6.00 and four minutes.

Alison and I met at 6:30 this morning instead of our usual 7:00. We've committed to meeting tomorrow at 6:00a.m. Arrrgghh. Is this a wise move? Should I be getting up that early, work most of the day, go to Ciara's for t-shirt transfer fun, and get up early on Friday? Will lack of sleep help me sleep better on Saturday? That's the plan, in a way. I want to be able to sleep on Saturday. If I'm exhausted maybe I will.

I did sleep last night, thank goodness. And, oddly, I feel much better than I've felt in awhile. The acid reflux isn't as bad, or maybe I'm just getting used to it. I'm going to believe that getting a fair amount of sleep is the cure-all.

No comments: